Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Little Monster



Okay, so I haven't exactly had the time to sit down and scrapbook like I'd like to. What with work, coaching, making wedding stationary (which is done now, but I hope to post some pics of my stuff soon, when I have a moment to breathe), raising the family, hanging with Brad -- so sad that comes in last on my list of life right now :( So, tomorrow...after practice I'm going to make a concentrated effort in sitting down and getting a LO or two done for the night (we'll see, ha!).

Anyhoo...our little Sophie monster is now over 8 months old and has about 7 teeth. She is pretty much crawling, sitting, and trying to stand. She loves her jumper, so here is a pic of the little tyke getting her jump on - so to speak...my girls will be GREAT volleyball players someday! Eat your heart out Kerry Walsh and Misty May :)


0 comments: