Monday, September 22, 2008

Moving Forward...


This is me right now...this is how I am viewing life. The "Serenity Prayer" is my mantra for life:


"God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
As it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
If I surrender to His Will;
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life
And supremely happy with Him
Forever and ever in the next."


I have never been the most religious person. There are things in my life that have affected that part of me. However, this prayer always gives me a sense of piece with myself.


I did this digi layout and have not finished it yet. The idea came to me and I thought it was kind of cool. If I ever get the chance to sit and scrap, I'll post it.


0 comments: