Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So...Halloween's Coming Up




...and I still haven't scrapped Jayden from last year. She was the cutest little witch and had such a good time. J got such a kick out of knocking on doors and "saying 'tricks treat'" :) This year she is going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Sophie is going to be -- the lion...NO, not Toto for some of you out there who thought that, lol! I created a transparency overlay and did a digi LO tonight of Jayden at Halloween last year (better late than never!). I'm not much of a digi scrapper - more of a hybrid scrapper - but this was fun. AND if I can figure it out, any of you that like the overlay can have it for yourself! If I can't figure it out, just drop me a note on Facebook or email and I'll send you the file!


Okay, so I'm not blog saavy - YET, but I do know that I can post the overlay on here and you can right click on it and save it to your own computers... I hope! Enjoy :)

0 comments: